Pharma storage – state-of-the-art warehousing
You are a manufacturer of high-grade pharmaceuticals or biologics. That means nothing is more important than protecting your products and meeting the special requirements for your raw materials and finished pharmaceuticals in full.
All our pharma warehouses guarantee the GMP-compliant storage of pharma products and the GDP-compliant shipment of finished pharmaceuticals. Intelligent warehouse technology and various temperature ranges from +2°C to +8°C and from +15°C bis +25°C facilitate the execution even of individual orders.
You only let experts handle your products?
The warehouse is qualified – so far, so good. But the handling of your products is just as challenging? Luckily we rely on highly trained personnel – from skilled warehouse operators and foremen certified in logistics services to logistics graduates and industrial engineers.
If you wish, our expert staff will also enter your quality parameters into our validated warehouse management system and are also on hand if you need serialisation data.
Our warehouse experts also pick and pack individual biologic and pharmaceutical orders for dispatch by road, air or sea.
Do you need flexibility and close proximity to the airport?
Our warehouses are centrally located at the heart of Europe – at Behringwerke biotech park and in Gross-Gerau, close to Frankfurt airport. No matter whether you require provisional storage, GMP production logistics or global distribution services – our warehouses offer exactly the conditions you need!
Warehouse service data
- Temperature ranges from 2° to 8°C and 15° to 25°C
- Cooling elements for passive boxes can also be pre-conditioned at -20°C
- Redundant refrigeration systems
- Qualified monitoring system
- Refrigerated docks in 2° to 8°C range
- Gate manned 24/7
- Security patrols
- Access-controlled storage areas
- Video surveillance – inside and outside warehouse buildings
- AEO & Regulated Agent
- X-ray equipment in GMP conditions
- Air-cushioned cargo securing system for seafreight containers
- Real-time monitoring with data loggers from various manufacturers
Other GxP specifics
- Validated warehouse management system
- Validated ERP interfaces to customers possible
- Serialisation software
- Production room for secondary packaging as per §13 AMG