Our new branch in Gross-Gerau will be opening in June 2020. At this site, we are building a pharmaceutical distribution centre for storing, packing and handling pharmaceutical airfreight which will also serve as a regional GMP production logistics hub in the Rhine-Main area.
Here you can expect the following services:
- GMP-compliant storage of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products
- Selection of passive packaging materials and preconditioned cooling aggregates
- Airfreight packing in temperature-controlled storage areas
- Handling of actively refrigerated airfreight containers using a roller bed
- ‘Regulated Agent’ status
- In addition: X-ray equipment for unsafe airfreight
- Order handling with GDP forwarders and airfreight carriers
- Customs clearance
- And there's more...
With the LEAN logistics and modular services we offer along your supply chain, you can optimise both your airfreight handling and your production supply processes.
Our new site will of course comply with GMP/GDP and other quality standards that apply to pharmaceutical logistics and temperature-controlled distribution. In particular, it will meet all the requirements expected of a Regulated Agent with regard to the safe handling of your valuable, temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products.
The site complex meets high security standards with fencing, access control and video surveillance inside and outside the building. One of the highlights will be the roller bed for handling actively refrigerated airfreight containers in the temperature-controlled warehouse – for greater safety and fewer interfaces in your pharmaceutical supply chain.
Do you have any questions, or do you need to talk to us? We look forward to hearing from you – just make an appointment at your convenience.